Accomplishments of the Municipality of San Enrique
Under the Administration of Mayor Ramona Palabrica Go
July 2013 to March 2016
- Construction of Farm to Market Road at Barangay Cabugao Viejo
- Construction of Farm to Market Road at Barangay Quinolpan
- Construction of Farm to Market Road- Junction Cabugao Nuevo to Palje
- Rehabilitation of Small Water Impounding Project at Brgy. Madarag, Brgy. Garita and Barangay Dumiles.
- Pump Irrigation Project at Brgy. Compo.
- Organized the Farmers Association in the Twenty Eight (28) Barangays.
- Conduct of Farmer Field School in various barangays.
- Barangay Food Terminal at Brgy. Mapili.
- Construction of Small Farm Reservoir of Brgy. Cubay, Bantayan, Tambunac, Mapili, and Cabugao Viejo.
- Small Scale Irrigation Dam at Brgy. Palje.
- Community Seed Banking of 23 Farmers Association.
- Distribution of Farm Mechanization such as 5 Hand tractors with Trailer and 1 Tresher, 2 Sheller, 5 Pump and Engine.
- Distribution of Livestock under Convergence Program such as 20 Carabao, 18 Cows and 50 goats
- Provision of Certified Seeds and Fertilizers to different Farmers Association from the Department of Agriculture Regional Field Office VI.
- TOP PERFORMER in Producing a Parasite Free Poultry & Livestock for CY 2015, awarded by the Iloilo Provincial Veterinarian Office.
- TOP PERFORMER in Rabies Vaccination for CY 2015, awarded by the Iloilo Provincial Veterinarian Office.
- Agri- Pinoy Rice Achievers Awards 2014- Genelaine Esquillo
- National Awardee of Agri-Pinoy Rice Achievers Awards 2014.
- National Awardee Agri- Pinoy Rice Achievers Awards 2015 of the Department of Agriculture.
- Funded fifteen (15) Municipal Scholars at Iloilo State College of Fisheries San Enrique Campus.
- Sponsored Grade 10 students at San Enrique Manuel Palu-ay Sr. Memorial National High School and Grade 6 pupils of Madarag Elementary School and Iprog Elementary School for school year 2014-2015 and 2015 to 2016.
- Facilitated 70 grantees of Tulong Dunong CHED Scholarship Grant under the Student Financial Assistance Program of Congressman Pablo Roces Nava III of APPEND Partylist for school year 2014-2015.
- Facilitated 90 grantees of Tulong Dunong CHED Scholarship Grant under the Student Financial Assistance Program of Congressman Hernan G. Biron, Jr. for school year 2014-2015
- Facilitated 5 grantees for Department of Social Welfare and Development Educational Assistance under the special fund of Congresswoman Sharon Garin of AAMBIS OWWA Party list for school year 2015-2016..
- Facilitated 50 grantees of Tulong Dunong CHED Scholarship Grant under the Student Financial Assistance Program of Congressman Pablo Roces Nava III of APPEND Partylist for school year 2015-2016.
- Facilitated 50 grantees for Department of Social Welfare and Development Office Educational Assistance under the special fund of Congressman Hernan G. Biron, Jr. for First Semester school year 2015-2016.
- Trained and assisted 41 scholars for Massage Therapy under the TERR Program, 25 scholars under the PESFA Program, and 39 scholars Breadmaking under the STEP Program, 2 scholars on Housekeeping and 2 scholars under the TWSP Program respectively.
- Construction of two (2) classrooms at Dacal Primary School, Brgy. Dacal, San Enrique, Iloilo sponsored by Filipino Chinese Chamber of Commerce Incorporated.
- Construction of One Unit Classroom Building at Rumagayray Elementary School and Imbaquiran Elementary School through the special fund of Congressman Pablo Roces Nava III, APPEND Party List.
- Rehabilitated various schools in the Municipality of San Enrique through Local School Board Fund.
- Facilitated the training of 35 students for Masonry NCIII and Scaffolding NCII at Golden Heroes School of Trade under the DTS Program of TESDA.
- Conducted the Health Fiesta 2015 a Medical, Dental, Surgical and Wellnes Mission last March 19, 2015 that served 2,322 patients on Medical Consultation, Massage and Haircut, Circumcision, Dental, Optical, Blood screening and Vaccination.
- Top 6 in the Province of Iloilo in terms of the implementation on Fully Immunized Children.
- Top 8 on Measles Rubella and Oral Polio Vaccine implementation in the Province of Iloilo.
- Weekly Barangay Medical and Dental Consultation
- Quarterly Bloodletting in partnership with Philippine Red Cross- Iloilo Chapter and Western Visayas Medical Center Blood Bank
- Awarded as Diploma of Service by the Philippine Red Cross for Calendar Year 2013-2014.
- Awarded as Platinum Service Award for reaching more than 600 blood units collected for Calendar Year 2014-2015.
- Construction of Madarag Barangay Health Station at Brgy. Madarag, San Enrique, Iloilo.
- Availed the Doctor to the Barrio (DTTB) program of the Department of Health.
- Full Operation of Dental Services through the designation of resident Dentist by the Provincial Health Office.
- Top Performer in TB DOTS in Philhealth reimbursement program.
- Distribution of Digital Blood Pressure Apparatus Courtesy of Congressman Pablo Roces Nava III of Append Party List and Mayor Ramona P. Go among 18 Barangay Health Workers in the Municipality of San Enrique, Iloilo last January 11, 2016.
- Highest Operation Timbang Coverage of 91.14% for CY 2015 awarded by the Iloilo Provincial Health Office.
- Enrollment of the Local Government Unit to the Municipal Leadership and Governance Program (MLGP).
- Conducted the first “Buntis Congress” with the Highlight of Miss San Enrique Buntis 2016 at the Municipal Gymnasium.
- 1st quarter Bloodletting Activity in coordination with Philippine Red Cross last February 12, 2016 at the Municipal Gymnasium that collected 55 blood units.
- Hosted the Oral Month Celebration of the Province of Iloilo last February 17, 2016 at the San Enrique Municipal Gymnasium.
- Recipient of eHATID Electronic Management of Records System of Ateneo de Manila University and Department of Science and Technology.
- Conducted the 2nd Health Fiesta an Annual Medical, Dental, Surgical and Wellness Mission last March 17, 2016 at the Municipal Gymnasium that catered 2,355 clients.
IV. Livelihood Assistance
- Provided 115 jobs to elementary and high school graduates as Fisherman in an International Fishing Vessel through Trioceanic Manning and Shipping Company
- Trained the Indigenous People Community on Nito Weaving at Barangay Dacal.
- Provided assistance to 40 4P’s beneficiaries at Barangay Abaca and Garita by giving them trainings on Basic Sewing and were given Sewing Machines.
- Provided training to 42 individuals for Massage NCII, 39 individuals for Breadmaking, 25 persons for Food and Beverages NCII.
- Provided assistance to 10 4P’s beneficiaries by giving them trainings on Shield Metal Arc Welding NCII and were given Welding Machines.
- Provided Sustainable Livelihood Assistance to 2,293 San Enriquenhons for various Skills Training, Enterprise Capital Assistance and Cash for Building Livelihood Assets under the Sustainable Livelihood Program (SLP) amounting to Php 16, 062,681.50 to wit :
- Skills Training on Carpentry NC II
- Season Long Training on Vegetable Production -GAP
- Skills Training in Electrical Installation & Maintenance System NC II
- Skills Training on Shielded Metal Arc Welding NC I – Batch 1
- Skills Training on Masonry NC II
- Skills Training on Shielded Metal Arc Welding NC I – Batch 2
- Skills Training on Hog Raising
- Skills Training on Cookery for Business
- Enterprise Capital Assistance for Mapili Community Store SLP Association
- Enterprise Capital Assistance for Paga & Cabugao Viejo Enterprise SLP Association.
- Enterprise Capital Assistance for Cubay SLP Association of Micro Entrepreneurs
- Enterprise Capital Assistance for Bantayan-Tambunac Bamboo Craft SLP Association
- Cash for Building Livelihood Asset (CBLA) for Improving Rice Productivity through Community-Based Rehabilitation of Small Farm Reservoir (SFR) and Irrigation System
- Cash for Building Livelihood Asset (CBLA) for Improvement of Two Hundred (200) Hectare Coffee Plantation through Rejuvenation and Pruning System
- Cash for Building Livelihood Assets (CBLA) for Community-Based Establishment of Eco-Park with Screen Shelter for Seedling Propagation and Demo Farm for Vegetable Production
- Cash for Building Livelihood Asset (CBLA) for Planting of Trees in Stream bank and Timberland Areas
- Cash for Building Livelihood Assets (CBLA) for Land Preparation of Communal Garden for Vegetable Production
- Cash for Building Livelihood Asset (CBLA) for Rehabilitation of Farm to Market Roads Through Improvement of Farm Tributary Canals and Line Ditches
- Skills Training for Out of School Youth under the DSWD Bottom up Budgeting amounting to Php 500,000.00
- Conducted the Special Recruitment Activity with 1st Dynamic Resources Personnel that hired 15 San Enriquenhons for Employment Abroad.
- Hosted the Iloilo Public Employment Services Office (PESO) Managers 1st Quarterly Meeting last February19, 2016 at Iloilo State College of Fisheries San Enrique Campus.
V. Social Services
- Facilitated the Implementation of TUPAD amounting to Three Hundred Sixty Nine Thousand One Hundred Twenty Five Pesos (369, 125.00 php) on four barangays (Poblacion Ilawod, Poblacion Ilaya, Cabugao Viejo and Compo) under the fund of Congressman Hernan G. Biron Jr.
- Facilitated the Implementation of TUPAD amounting to Three Hundred Eighty Five Thousand Pesos on Barangay Garita, Camiri and Tambunac.
- Implemented the 593 beneficiaries for social pension of the DSWD for Senior Citizens.
- Facilitated the financial assistance for medical, death and educational amounting to Php 104, 925.97 to the Office of Congressman Pablo R. Nava III- APPEND Party-list.
- Awarded as Seal of Child Friendly Municipality by the Department of Social Welfare and Development Office
- Sinadya sang Mga Katigulangan Sa Bulan Sang Pagpalangga sa February 15, 2016 sa Barangay Quadrangle sang Barangay Garita, San Enrique, Iloilo.
- Increased the number of social pensioners of the Senior Citizens to 670 senior citizens beneficiaries.
VI. Treasury and Assessor
- 3rd Most Outstanding Municipality on Tax Records Management in the entire Province of Iloilo for Calendar Year 2014.
- One of the Top Twenty Most Supportive Municipality in the Implementation of the Real Property Tax Amnesty Program for Calendar year 2014 of the Province of Iloilo.
- One of the Top Ten Most Active Implementer of the Tax Information Education Communication Campaign of the Real Property Tax Amnesty Program of the Province of Iloilo for Calendar Year 2014.
- One of the Most Outstanding Municipalities in the Implementation of HUBLAG DOS for Real Property Tax for Calendar Tear 2014
- One of the Top Ten Top Performer sin Early Submission of e-Statement of Receipts and Expenditures for Calendar Year 2013.
- 5th Highest Rank for the Municipal Assesor’s Office in the entire Province of Iloilo in the performance evaluation for Calendar year 2013.
- 3rd Highest Rank in the whole Province of Iloilo in the Administration & Implementation of Plans & Programs related to Assessment & Appraisal of Real Properties & Delivery of Services for 2015.
VII. Disaster Preparedness
- Organized the San Enrique Rescue Volunteers in Emergencies and Disaster (SERVED).
- Conducted trainings on School Head, Health Teachers, Principals, Barangay Officials, CVO/BPATS, and Guardians .
- Rendered duty on Independence Day Celebration.
- Performed a demonstration during the Senior Disaster Management Forum of Asia Pacific Economic Cooperation (APEC) 2015.
- Distribution of handheld radios among twenty eight barangays for disaster preparedness and mitigation.
- Over-all Champion on 3rd Response Olympic in the Province of Iloilo.
- Training on Disaster Preparedness and Reservist among NGO members and individuals in the Municipality of San Enrique, Iloilo.
VIII. Sports and Youth Development
- Organized of Pag Asa Youth Association Program (PYAP) for high school students.
- Organized San Enrique Youth Association (SEYA) for out of school youth, young professional and college students.
- Conduct of youth camp last May 2015 focusing on professionalism and disaster preparedness.
- Conduct of Summer Basketball League.
- Conduct of DRRM Climate Change Youth Forum last October 25 to October 27, 2016.
- Conducted the Tree Planting Activity last July 2013 in collaboration with the Commission on Higher Education Regional Office VI.
- Conducted the Action for Regreening Program for Climate Change Adaptation (ART for CCA) last June 26, 2014 at Brgy. Madarag, San Enrique, Iloilo.
- Initiated the Tree Planting Activity at the Municipal Material Recovery Facility at Brgy. Cabugao Viejo last September 2014 as part of the Civil Service Month Celebration.
- Supported the Trash in a Bottle Campaign of the PENRO province of Iloilo.
- Asisig-Lamunan Watershed – 3rd Place Governor’s Prize for Blue Waters Competition
- Mayor Ramona Go – Best Presenter Award
- Asisig-Lamunan Watershed – Best in Surface Water Management
VIII. Special Project
- Conduct of Development Initiative to Accelerate Local Governance (DIALOGO) that includes Information and Education/Tax Campaign, Conduct BPLS Joint Inspection, Training of Barangay First Responders, Medical Consultation and Discussion of New Ordinances.
- Book Donation in all secondary and elementary schools in the Municipality of San Enrique through Project Helen in partnership with University of Cordillera and Children’s International.
- Fitness Program dubbed as “LET’S MOVE TO A HEALTHY, HAPPY SAN ENRIQUE’.
- Vision Café and Mission Courage Workshop to Grade V, Grade VI and Fourth Year Students in the Municipality of San Enrique.
- Synergia Project that assisted all teachers and elementary pupils of the District of San Enrique. They also provide projectors, LED TV, DVD Players, Photocopier, Laptops, Teachers Kit, and school supplies.
- Conduct of Light of Peace in San Enrique, Iloilo in coordination with Middle Way Meditation Institute last August 29, 2015 that gathers 10,000 people.
- Hosting of Gawad Kalinga Barangay Walang Iwanan Bayani Challenge of 2015.
- Hosting of Iloilo Fourth Congressional Sports District Association Meet for 2014 and 2015.
- Hosting of the Grand Finals of Iloilo Pop Song Festival last December 2015.
- Conduct of the second State of Municipal Address (SOMA) last October 15, 2015.
- Organization of Barangay Councilmen Association of the Philippines (BCAP) San Enrique Chapter.
- Organization of Association of Former Elected Barangay Officials (ASOFEBO) San Enrique Chapter.
- Organization of Empowerment of Parental Ability (ERPAT), San Enrique Chapter.
- Conducted the Mass Wedding Ceremony last February 27, 2016 at the Municipal Gymnasium.
IX. New Equipment and Vehicles
- Received the New Police Patrol courtesy of DILG-PNP Main Office through the request of Mayor Ramona P. Go.
- Received the New Fire Truck courtesy of DILG-BFP Main Office through the request of Mayor Ramona P. Go.
- New Rescue Ambulance of the Municipality of San Enrique
XII. Regular Events Celebrated
- Independence Day Celebration
- Kapistahan Every May 24 – A collaboration project of the District of San Enrique, ISCOF-SEC, Dep-ed Secondary Schools, Government Organizations and Non Government Organizations
- Foundation Day Every July 12 – A commemorative program in celebration of the Separation of San Enrique from the City of Passi.
- Sinadya sa Paskwa every December-a seven days long celebration as part of the Christmas Season and usually ends in a great and magnificent Fireworks Display
- Rizal Day Celebration- a commemorative program of the Municipality in Honor of our National Hero Dr. Jose P. Rizal.